" 1. There's no proof for parallel universes.
2. Choas theory is not at all what you said.
3. Protons and electrons travel instanously, it's nothing new. Electrons can also be in two places at once.
4. You're starting to sound like Ian Crossland, please research more.
5. Grandfather rparadox shouldn't even be speculated on without the possiblity of time-travel. It's a waste of time.
People need to stop posting videos on quantum without having even taken physics."
" 1. Where is your proof that they don't exist though? (I know, cheap shot, but hey, I'm 13)
2. I got my theories mixed up. I apologize.
3. PHOTONS. Not proton, not electrons. PHOTONS. And I also stated that is was said to be caused by a human, not just nature.
4. Never heard of him. Ha! xD
5. Hypotheticle (sp?) situations are a lot of fun. So what, it might not be possible yet. Still fun to think about it. I am taking extremely basic physics right now."
He has unlocked the secrets of the universe and seen beyond the mortal plane, yet Doctor Strange can't believe how easy it is to eat an olive.
You can realize that you’ve wasted the last few moments of youth at an occupation you hate or fool yourself into a numb compliance with one of these great excuses.
As you may have noticed, the most popular viral videos at any given time are amazingly banal, annoying, and cliched pieces of waste. It almost seems as if the internet naturally gravitates towards the worst possible Youtube and Google video selections. So it stands to reason that if the terrible videos become popular, then the unpopular videos must be awesome! We here at Something Awful present to you AwfulVision™, our own patented service dedicated to showcasing a wide selection of unpopular videos that apparently must be good! Welcome to Web 3.9. Welcome to AwfulVision™!