" 1. There's no proof for parallel universes.
2. Choas theory is not at all what you said.
3. Protons and electrons travel instanously, it's nothing new. Electrons can also be in two places at once.
4. You're starting to sound like Ian Crossland, please research more.
5. Grandfather rparadox shouldn't even be speculated on without the possiblity of time-travel. It's a waste of time.
People need to stop posting videos on quantum without having even taken physics."
" 1. Where is your proof that they don't exist though? (I know, cheap shot, but hey, I'm 13)
2. I got my theories mixed up. I apologize.
3. PHOTONS. Not proton, not electrons. PHOTONS. And I also stated that is was said to be caused by a human, not just nature.
4. Never heard of him. Ha! xD
5. Hypotheticle (sp?) situations are a lot of fun. So what, it might not be possible yet. Still fun to think about it. I am taking extremely basic physics right now."
This is your typical consumer model throne. If you just want a cheap prop, it's fine. If you want to actually sit like a king, pony up the cash and get yourself a prosumer model. This entry level stuff is more for a duke or baron at best.
Do you wish to know what computers will be doing in the year to come? With a sigh I shall exert the minimal effort it takes to reveal all. Feel free to print out these predictions and share them with your friends via fax.
As you may have noticed, the most popular viral videos at any given time are amazingly banal, annoying, and cliched pieces of waste. It almost seems as if the internet naturally gravitates towards the worst possible Youtube and Google video selections. So it stands to reason that if the terrible videos become popular, then the unpopular videos must be awesome! We here at Something Awful present to you AwfulVision™, our own patented service dedicated to showcasing a wide selection of unpopular videos that apparently must be good! Welcome to Web 3.9. Welcome to AwfulVision™!