Here's what's on the disc:
1) It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas - Perry Como
2) Carol Of The Bells - Mykola Dmytrovich Leontovych
3) Russian Dance (Trepak) - Tchaikovsky
4) Silver Bells - Bing Crosby
5) You're A Mean One, Mr. Grinch - Thurl Ravenscroft
6) Let it Snow - Sammy Cahn and Jule Styne
7) I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Clause
8) It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year - Eddie Pola and George Wyle
9) What's This? - Danny Elfman
10) Blue Christmas - Elvis Presley
11) Christmas Don't Be Late - Dave Seville
12) Feliz Navidad - Jose Feliciano
13) The Twelve Days of Christmas (speed mix)
14) Santa Baby - Eartha Kitt
15) Winter Wonderland - Felix Bernard
16) Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas - Hugh Martin and Ralph Blaine
There's also a sweet cover included.
Right Click, Save As: A Very 8 Bit Xmas 30.2 MB
A lot of people suggested that I use bittorrent to distribute larger Goldmine files, and they were all 100% right. And if you finish your download, stay on to seed for a little bit, please?
What if you were a cop and the Skittle was mentally disturbed and wanted to be eaten?
DOPPELGANGER NEEDED - To minimize stress to my dog, I'm looking for somebody who is identical to me to take over ownership. Must also be able to fool my wife. Call to set up interview. 555-8252
I'll never forgive these giant alien insects! I'm trying!
The Comedy Goldmine examines the funniest and most creative threads from the Something Awful Forums. Although the Comedy Goldmine has changed authors many times over the years, its focus on the Something Awful Forums is still the same. Includes hilarious Photoshops, amusing work stories, parodies, and other types of oddball humor.