I Hate You Page 35
- "Thank you for marrying me, grandma!"
- Paul Monroe cleans livingrooms - WITH THE POWER OF DISCO!
- KING QUEEN - "This will be the most wonderful play ever!"
DIRECTOR - "You idiot! This is 'Cat on a Hot Tin Roof'! Why are you wearing such a ridiculous costume?"
KING QUEEN - "I'm not wearing a costume!"
- Kids! Resist the lures of rock and roll or you might start smoking the drugs and drinking and end up in the gutter like Zach Travis here. He was in the band "METAL ZONE JESUS CRUSHER" and now look at the guy. On second thought, don't.
- GOAL REACHED! 400 POUNDS! WAY TO GO!
- "Welcome to Wal-Mart, pardner! You'll be pleasantly surprised to know that the dinner plates are on sale! Grab one and glue it to your belt buckle like me!"