Since I rarely have enough time to write a Daily Dirt, it's about time for me to check in with a few words.
- This is my first idea for Something Awful that I split up into two parts, otherwise known as "milking one idea for far too many jokes."
- Special thanks to Unconventional Oven and the rest of the BYOB crew for this update's fantastic artwork.
- I'm about to graduate from college with a B.A. in English. This cost me $62,000. I am sorry.
- Please hire me at your English factories.
- My love of Final Fantasy XII spawned both this article and the last one; FFIII DS is very good, too.
- For the record, I only hate the following Final Fantasy games: II, X, and XI. I have played and enjoyed all of the other ones.
- I could not get a Wii so I will be forced to play Twilight Princess on my GameCube THANKS A LOT NERDS
If you're interested in reading anything else I've written, I have two other writing jobs: one for my college newspaper and another for a local alternative paper. I host everything I write on my own website, bobservo.com, which is free, so this self-promotion is not as shameful as it looks. Plus, if you don't like me, just remember that my comments are unmoderated so you can write "faggot" and "fucktard" to your hearts' content.
Hugs and Kisses,