TOOLS YOU WILL NEED:
(1) 22 degree plastic collated full-round-head nail Round Head Framing Nailer Kit
(17) 'M' Style Quick Coupler: 1/4" Female Plugs
(31) Bottles of beer on the wall
(1) 15x15x15" piece of plywood
(1) Trowel Trade Tools 13602 Pattern Pistol Gun & Hopper
(1) IR1033 3/8" Stubby Standard Duty Air Ratchet Wrench
(2) 8 Gallon Wheeled Portable Compressors (or (3) 6 Gallon Wheeled Portable Compressors)
(560) Feet of Redlined Streamcoil Cable
(19) 1/8" Metal rod dowel flanges
(1) Loaded shotgun
(12) Blessed silver bullets (in case werewolves attack you while modifying the unit)
(10) 1/16" Wooden metal dowel rod flanges
(2) 100" x 100" patches of piecework carbonplated stretch fabric
(9) 1/17" Doweled metal flanging rods
(10) 5-gallon buckets of flame retardant paint remover
(2) Trilateral universal monopotant swivel trowels
(1) Garden hose
(14) White ghosting removal plates ((15) if unit used is Canadian Xbox)
(6) 5/19" Plench
(10) Various markers used to mark various things
(25) Feet of PVC piping (20" diameter)
(100) Feet of Yorba Linda certified water pressure component hose (w/ valve and routing attachments)
(21) Tubes of E-Poxy Permanent Bonding Solution Glue (blue variety)
(1) Decal of retarded Linux Penguin that you placed on your computer box to show everybody how cool and alternative you were by running a "non mainstream" OS
(1) Strand of Michael J. Fox's hair
TOOLS YOU WILL NOT NEED:
Step One: Place a 15x15x15" piece of plywood on the floor of your garage, making sure to remove all flammable materials and objects before even thinking about doing anything else. If necessary, store all flammable materials and objects inside the room of a sleeping family member or friend. Use one of your various markers to draw a 2" border surrounding the "construction zone" inside the plywood which will dedicate this area to the construction of the Power Matrix Unit Converter (referred to as the "Combine Retrograft" from Steps Five - Nine). Place all tools behind a fireproof steel wall to ensure they do not come into contact during arc welding process or when primary IDE controller is converted to WarpOS/2 - BeOS compatible drive. Make sure to have your primary secondary boot disc (correctly partitioned as mentioned in preface of tech spec article 1290.128-A.02 - 2023.192-C.10. By rotating the lower top 1/8" metal rod dowel flange 24 degrees counterclockwise, the Xbox console boot sequence should engage as mentioned in previously referred tech spec articles which can be found online by using the Internet or the World Wide Web, whichever is faster at the time. Keep in mind that this procedure could take up to 40 minutes due to the size of the Xbox (lol, the Xbox is so gigantic, lol).
Attach 200 feet of the Redlined Streamcoil Cable to the Proximation Processing Device (PPC) and siphon the extra voltage through the garden hose, depositing it into a safe body of water or nearby individual who believes they want some additional voltage. This process can take between 10 minutes or 10 months depending on the spacing of slip planes in the metal rod dowel flange, so make sure all units are properly crystallized before beginning to assemble the PPC's backup unit. Once the reversal procedure has been completed on the PPC, use your PVC piping to route passenger baggage to the claim terminal located in section A-20.
NOTE: AT THIS POINT THE VOLTAGE SWITCH SHOULD BE SET TO "10 SMS" AND MUST NOT BE SET TO "10 MSM" WHICH WILL RESULT IN UNIT FAILURE AND POSSIBLE BODILY HARM. DO NOT WEAR GLOVES DURING THIS PROCESS.
Three years ago, when we were burying my uncle, Cleaver and some gross lady dog (Solstice???) showed up at the cemetery and starting going at it really loudly. It ruined everything and we had to have a "re-do" the next day and it cost a fortune. I've hated him ever since for that.
Today's viral teen news beat, brought to you by Mike from the Internet!
Ignore the hype. Find out how these games will likely go right or wrong.
Doing some reps on the water bottle huh. I prefer bench press myself. Just kidding - stay hydrated.
Featured articles and columns that don't fit anywhere else on Something Awful.