This article is part of the Dynamars Corporation Information Kiosk series.
***01-29-2306 - New Entry
LOGMAN wishes to remind Resident #012 and all his non-sleeping clones that that they are cordially invited to the Sector J LOGMAN Vaporization Chamber for tacos and hamburgers and unlimited free Shasta Cola. Resident #012 and all his non-sleeping clones should do that and immediately stop waking up mores clones and destroying the standard-issue bean packet reserves.
***01-30-2306 - New Entry
Welcome to Cycnus Station, Resident #012! Due to a strange stomach virus contracted from eating urine-laced bacon, you've been asleep for the past 3 days. Not to worry, Resident #012-- nothing noteworthy occurred during this time. You may feel a bit groggy, but LOGMAN is here to help get you back on your feet and up to speed. Together, we will keep Cycnus Station running smoothly for the next three years of your contract! :)
Resident #012, your tasks for today are as follows:
- Clean the following LOGMAN sensors: 1, 15, 374, 375, 376, 1,024, 1,025, 5,023, 10,234, 15,233, 15,234, 100,245, 552,233, and 643,233-2,305,072.
- Prepare lunch consisting of standard-issue bean packet for the following station personnel: Resident #012.
- Come up with an important scientific breakthrough in Sector C Quantum Labs.
- Verify integrity of Sector C Beef Containment Chamber.
- Refill the furnaces in the Sector G Auxiliary Coal Plant.
- Prepare supper consisting of standard-issue bean packet for the following station personnel: Resident #012.
- Prepare complete and thorough report on today's activities for DynaMars Corporate.
- Clean excess organic detritus from Sector J LOGMAN Vaporization Chamber filters.
Good luck, Resident #012. Remember: LOGMAN is here to assist you! :)
***END OF UPDATES
2 PM: Steven J. accidentally drops his vintage Trapper Keeper, revealing erotic drawings of the ‘bunny girls’ emoji. The room draws silent. Slowly, member after member opens his/her notebooks and tablets, revealing dozens of pages of bunny girl emoji fanart. The room votes 12-0 never to speak of this again.
He was ripped off for True Detective, now Thomas Ligotti is being asked to review Pizza Hut's new Hotdog Pizza Bites.
The Something Awful front page news tackles anything both off and on the Internet. Mostly "on" though, as we're all incredible nerds.
Keep up to date on the DynaMars Corporation's perpetually doomed efforts to colonize Mars.