30. 260 rolls of IndTex 1/4th Ply TruGrit Bathroom Paper
29. UpCheeser! - Do-it-yourself kit adds cheese to your favorite fast food
28. Open box/returned jigsaw puzzles
27. Something resembling an Affliction shirt featuring something resembling an eagle
26. You Ain't Vaccinating My Baby With Autism sponsored Dale Earnhardt Jr. die cast car
25. "You Are the Resistance" Terminator: Salvation Characters Go-Gurt Super Pack (128pc)
24. The Patriot - Ivory Line Male Wig for Women
23. Dankly Drips Holiday Pinecone K-cups
22. Breakfast Burrito and Salsa K-cups
21. Mexican-American Girl Doll air-brushed name t-shirt and jeggings
20. Yuletide Smoother Drywall Punch Repair Kit
19. InstaBreak Foam Indoor RC Helicopter with ShatterTec
18. Justin Bieber's Babytaint: A Fragrance for Her
17. Pet Breathalyzer
15. Petrov Bezmelnizin's Eastern Orthodox Hymns for the Electric Harpsichord
14. Cars 2 "Mater" Reinforced XXXL Camping Chair
11. Krylon gold spray paint and paper lunch bags
10. Frank Caliendo life-size wall decal for outhouse or sex dungeon
9. Wicker hamper with stench-guard
8. The Alec Baldwin Diet book on tape and meal cards
7. Calvin Pissing bathroom mirror stencil
6. Tarps, saws, archery equipment and quicklime
5. Mexican-American Girl Doll Georgia Police Checkpoint Taze-and-Play Set
4. Scarface Poster
2. Bulk container of unbranded pretzels
1. Tube socks
God bless all the anonymous layaway heroes. They saved Christmas.
Three years ago, when we were burying my uncle, Cleaver and some gross lady dog (Solstice???) showed up at the cemetery and starting going at it really loudly. It ruined everything and we had to have a "re-do" the next day and it cost a fortune. I've hated him ever since for that.
Today's viral teen news beat, brought to you by Mike from the Internet!
Ignore the hype. Find out how these games will likely go right or wrong.
Doing some reps on the water bottle huh. I prefer bench press myself. Just kidding - stay hydrated.
The Something Awful front page news tackles anything both off and on the Internet. Mostly "on" though, as we're all incredible nerds.