Answer Key: Okay, so I'll provide the show/series/game these illustrations convey, but not the specific characters or the certain episode within a series or whatever; sometimes, you still have to figure something out for your damn self!
2) Pro Wrestlers (Hulk Hogan, Andre the Giant, Ric Flair, The Undertaker, Ultimate Warrior, Rowdy Roddy Piper)
3) The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou
4) The Royal Tenenbaums
5) Captain Planet and the Planeteers
7) Masters of the Universe
9) The Venture Bros.
10) McDonald's mascots
11) and 12) Battlestar Galactica
13) Daft Punk
14) Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
15) The Justice League
16) Asterix and Obelix
17) Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law
19) Family Guy
20) and 21) The Simpsons
22) Beavis and Butt-Head
23) and 24) Daria
25) Star Fox
26) Mega Man
27) Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
28) Avatar: The Last Airbender
30) Nine Inch Nails
33) Browser Icons (Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari)
34) The Jetsons
35) Garth Marenghi's Darkplace
36) The Mighty Boosh
37) Phoenix Wright
38) Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends
39) Crash Bandicoot
41) The X-Files
42) Shirt Tales
43) Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4
44) Mass Effect 2
46) Homestar Runner
47) Aqua Teen Hunger Force
48) Bubble Bobble
50) The Joker
51) *Extra Credit* Bill Cosby
Well, did you get them all? Congratulations, you're great at recognizing things by color alone, and as such you probably excel at that part of the driving test where you have to identify road signs that had the words taken off them! Also, you've clearly watched a lot of television, and now this use of your time has finally paid a tangible dividend! However, before you celebrate your perfect score too heartily, just know that you would've faced a much tougher challenge if I'd included every semi-obscure video game and ultra-esoteric anime series people saw fit to represent.
Let me be one of the first (sadly) to give CREDIT where CREDIT is due: to crumpuppet and the SA Forum Goons!
A list of things to avoid whenever you're in Gary or any of the Hoosier State's beautiful and welcoming locations.
You ask how his day went and he responds, "Fine." Or, you ask what he's up to and he says, "Nothing."
Photoshop Phriday showcases the tremendous image manipulation talents of the Something Awful Forum Goons. Each week they tackle a new theme, parodying movies, video games, comics, history, and anything else you can think of. If you want in on the action, join us on the Something Awful Forums!