This Article is Politically Incorrect and Is About the Stuff the "Man" Doesn't Want You To Hear
Recently I was doing what the SomethingAwful boss, Richard "Lowtax" Kyanka, orders all his employees to do: I was artificially driving up click-through rate on our ads by clicking them over and over again using three computers, five automated programs, and six hands. I had been at it for several hours, and was about to call it a night, when one particular ad caught my eye.
The ad was for a website called The Conservative Bookclub. It's a bookclub, but for conservative people. They have an entire section of their website just for Ann Coulter books. They also have an entire section devoted to a series of books called "The Politically Incorrect Guides", and when I began to look through those, I realized I had stumbled on something big.
Each guide covers an important world topic, and provides a reasoned, logical opinion on that topic. For instance:
- The Politically Incorrect Guide to Global Warming (It's not happening)
- The Politically Incorrect Guide to the Constitution (The conservatives are always right)
- The Politically Incorrect Guide to Darwinism (It's wrong)
- The Politically Incorrect Guide to Islam (The crusaders should've wiped 'em all out)
- The Politically Incorrect Guide to Science (Both global warming and Darwinism is wrong)
Excited by books finally willing to spill the beans on the things that really matter, I went ahead and came up with some of my own concepts for future titles in the series. Tell me what you think:
(Whoops, that one's real. No really.)