Starting a company is difficult for anyone - doubly so if you happen to be a monster. Make the most of your unique situation with a witty business name that will be sure to catch any customer's eye.
Clever Names for a Coffee Shop Owned by a Vampire
- Central Perk
- Cuppa Cabana
- Brew Sensation
- Jerry's Coffee (if the vampire is named Jerry)"You mocha me crazy! Hahaha!"
- It's Bean Fun
- Common Grounds
A Mummy's Dentist Office
- Tooth or Dare
- There's Molar Where That Came From
- Cathleen's Dentistry (if the mummy is named Cathleen)
- Bicuspid Curious
- You Know the Drill
- No Big Floss
A Tool Shop Owned by a Wolfman
- Tools of the Trade
- Mike's Tools (if the wolfman is named Mike)
- Let's Get Hammered
- Pipe Dream
- Nailed It
- Duct Tape Dynasty
A Zombie-Owned Book Store
- Novel Idea
- Shelf Indulgence
- Bound to Please
- Cassandra's Book Shop (if the zombie is named Cassandra)
- Writ & Wisdom
A Pizzeria Owned by the Creature from the Black Lagoon
- Mario's Pizza (if the creature from the Black Lagoon is named Mario)
- Slice of Heaven
- Say Cheese
- Live and Let Pie
- Dough! (above an illegal depiction of Homer from The Simpsons)
A Monster Supply Store Owned by Frankenstein's Monster
- Very Nice Monster Supplies (if the shop and/or its supplies are very nice)
Hey, friends! Steve Mnuchin is taking a trip to the money. Let's go with him!
Those NFL players have really stuck their knees in it this time!
Buy three Epic Loot Crates for only $7.99, get a free fourth loot crate for only $2.99!
The Something Awful front page news tackles anything both off and on the Internet. Mostly "on" though, as we're all incredible nerds.