Starting a company is difficult for anyone - doubly so if you happen to be a monster. Make the most of your unique situation with a witty business name that will be sure to catch any customer's eye.
Clever Names for a Coffee Shop Owned by a Vampire
- Central Perk
- Cuppa Cabana
- Brew Sensation
- Jerry's Coffee (if the vampire is named Jerry)"You mocha me crazy! Hahaha!"
- It's Bean Fun
- Common Grounds
A Mummy's Dentist Office
- Tooth or Dare
- There's Molar Where That Came From
- Cathleen's Dentistry (if the mummy is named Cathleen)
- Bicuspid Curious
- You Know the Drill
- No Big Floss
A Tool Shop Owned by a Wolfman
- Tools of the Trade
- Mike's Tools (if the wolfman is named Mike)
- Let's Get Hammered
- Pipe Dream
- Nailed It
- Duct Tape Dynasty
A Zombie-Owned Book Store
- Novel Idea
- Shelf Indulgence
- Bound to Please
- Cassandra's Book Shop (if the zombie is named Cassandra)
- Writ & Wisdom
A Pizzeria Owned by the Creature from the Black Lagoon
- Mario's Pizza (if the creature from the Black Lagoon is named Mario)
- Slice of Heaven
- Say Cheese
- Live and Let Pie
- Dough! (above an illegal depiction of Homer from The Simpsons)
A Monster Supply Store Owned by Frankenstein's Monster
- Very Nice Monster Supplies (if the shop and/or its supplies are very nice)
Angry and hopeless Trump voters take heart: there is a man who is out for justice for America.
People can't stop talking about this Donald Trump character. He's said a lot of crude and hateful things over the years, and demonstrated a tremendous lack of judgment, discipline and decency. If you ask me, he's not fit to be our president. In fact, he's not even fit to be mayor of Buffoontown.
Nightmares Fear Factory is BACK, baby!
The Something Awful front page news tackles anything both off and on the Internet. Mostly "on" though, as we're all incredible nerds.