Regarding the Planning of the 2008 Princes of Midnight Gathering
To My Ally and Dearest Friend,
it has fallen to me this year to select the site and situation of our annual meeting. I have already spoken with JJ and he seemed to like my ideas, but I always value your insight and unique perspective. We have done Vegas too much, so I have produced some alternatives that I think might suit the needs of the Princes of Midnight. I am in great demand around the globe, so I have not had much time to collect my thoughts on this matter. I present them to you as notes in the hope that you might make some sense of them and help me arrive at a final decision.
Possible Princes of Midnight 2008 locations:
- A clock tower at midnight, lashed by storms, with ravens swirling in the sky above
- A rotting galleon, anchored in rough seas that threaten to thrust it upon the rocks and break it apart like so much kindling
- A cave filled with bats with naked women as waiters. (Blind/blindfolded women?? Too much?)
- A great silver palanquin carried by women clad head-to-toe in black vinyl and wearing gas masks. Those old Russian ones that are like pale blue and have the creepy eye-holes.
- I feel these lists must always include the South Pole. The closest point to Hell itself which we can reach on this earth.
I was thinking about illusions I could perform at the gathering. I had this idea of eating something that would kill normal people. Maybe a light bulb. That seemed a bit mundane. What if the light bulb was on and really hot and it was part of some huge billboard of thousands of light bulbs making a really sinister image. Like a black widow spider or a skull? Too much?
Let me know what you think, bro.