You can run for election for Chief Executive if...
1. You are pre-approved by the central government
2. You fulfill absolute compliance with all factors below.
In each case, you...
1) "You know, in many ways, there aren't many differences between an algae bloom and a rose blossom. Aside from the massive suffocation of all aquatic plant and animal life, of course."
2) "Everyone calm down. There is nothing to worry about. Algae blooms are harmless to humans unless an individual uses water for cooking, bathing, or drinking or, like, has their livelihood linked to the massively poisonous water that's been totally wrecked due to unchecked pollution."
3) "There are no algae blooms."
1) "People from certain regions and classes don't have feelings. They're like cockroaches that eat more."
2) "Some people truly like working in windowless factories. They are like the conveyor belt or the uncovered asbestos ventilation. Could you imagine an uncovered asbestos ventilation outside on a sunny day? Of course not. It likes being inside working at a grueling pace."
3) "There are no human rights violations."
Mass Effect: Andromeda turns its nose up at the original trilogy's rigid morality. It boasts a more nuanced and intellectually compelling shades-of-grey approach in which a heart icon pops up when it's time to tell an alien to take their clothes off.
Please consider updating your plan to include Trickle Down Antibiotics, the Millennial Meltdown, and other new options.
The Something Awful front page news tackles anything both off and on the Internet. Mostly "on" though, as we're all incredible nerds.