PeteRose.com, submitted by Me. If you get caught doing something you weren't supposed to, here's what Pete Rose would advise you to do:
1) Deny everything.
2) Even against overwhelming evidence, continue to deny you did anything wrong. Blame others. Anyone and everyone. Do not take any responsibility.
3) Repeat for a decade or so.
4) When you are partially forgiven and given the perfect opportunity to apologize for your mistakes, don't do it! Continue to lie.
5) When it becomes abundantly clear that your brilliant strategy of lying for a very long time isn't really working out and even your most stalwart supporters are starting to lose faith in you, admit guilt, but do so in a way in which you can profit! Write a tell-all book with a "oh woe is me" title like My Prison Without Bars and sell autographed copies of it via your website for $90.
6) Flip on ESPN and watch a horrible ESPN Original Motion Picture about your life, cringe.
So head on over to PeteRose.com and buy a copy of My Prison Without Bars today because Pete Rose deserves your money, respect, and adoration. Sure, he's a lying sack of scumbag garbage, but he's a lying sack of scumbag garbage who always ran hard when he hit a routine ground ball! Charlie Hustle!
We're not going to solve gun massacres with bad manners, people.
The guns are gone. Now what happens to all those paper targets? Don't tell me you forgot about the paper targets. The ones hanging from little clips on fancy clotheslines at shooting ranges. With no guns to destroy these legions of paper bastards, they go unchecked.
A sign proclaiming "BACTA: DA FUTURE" marks the town's medical clinic
1998: I upload dave.pcx, and change the course of history
Set goals for yourself, and fulfill them. Absurd! Only in video games!
Awful Links of the Day spotlights the worst and weirdest websites on the internet. And we're not talking "weird" in a good way either.