Fat Seat Liar
Fat Seat Liar (2006)
David Abercrombie written by
Genre: Documentary / Comedy / Drama / War (more)
Tagline: You Could Feel His Fat Lies in Your Bones...Now Learn the Truth!
Plot Summary: A systematic debunking of all of Michael Moore's "facts" from "Back Seat Drivers" including a number of lies debunked with information not yet seen on conservative web (more) (view trailer)
Plot Keywords: Right-Wing Hit-Piece / War Mongering / Racist Garbage / Fucking Redneck Bullshit (more)
User Comments: Just another mediocre right-wing hit-piece supporting the war mongering racist garbage that Bush and his fucking redneck bullshit supporters believe. Find out the real truth behind 9/11 and what happened at the Pentagon at www.loose- (more)
User Rating: 1.1 / 10 (23,442 votes)
Cast overview, first billed only:
David Abercrombie ... Narrator/Himself
George W. Bush ... Best President Ever/Jesus
Michelle Malkin ... K-Street Joygirl
Ann Coulter ... Agitprop Giraffe
Cindy Sheehan ... Sobbing Liberal Clown
Bill Clinton ... The Straw Man
Also Known As:
David Abercrombie's The Truth About Fatty Fatpants Michael Moore (USA)
The Great Satan Defends Us From Slander (Sau)
Good Time American Justify Anything (Jpn)
Bloody Arseholes Talk Rubbish (UK)
Why Thulsa Doom Was Right (Hyb)
Runtime: 44 mins
Language: Bulleted Lists From the Internet
Aspect Ratio: Striking Scorpion
Sound Mix: Microsoft Sound Recorder
MOVIEmeter: 16.4% since 9/11 why?
Certification: Australia: John Howard Approved / Spain: Yanqui Sandeces / Texas: Gold Star / Canada: Reveen-14 (Impossiblists Only) / USA: Citizens Cordially Invited / Hyborian Age: Fit Even for Childlings
- Factual errors: Repeatedly gives out the URL for Free Republic but never once gives out the URL for Daily Kos even though it is mentioned 16 times.
- Factual errors: It is never mentioned in the movie that George W. Bush's grandfather was a Nazi.
- Factual errors: George W. Bush does not have a nimbus of light surrounding his head at all times. Only when charged up to fight against demonic forces.
- Revealing mistakes: The soldier used by Michael Moore in Back Seat Drivers who did not want to be used recants his comments made in that film, but never once mentions the comments that might have been made by his dead comrade who was killed by the IED and therefore could not describe his hatred of George W. Bush.
- Purely by coincidence David Abercrombie is the name of an LLC formed in 2006 and owned by Baroid International Trading, a subsidiary of Kellog Brown and Root, a former subsidiary of Halliburton.
- Footage of Michael Moore eating a Quiznos sub was shot by dressing in a foam cellular telephone costume and standing outside an adjacent pager store at a strip mall in Lansing.
- Director trademark: Unfocused hand-held footage shot inside a Waldenbooks at a book signing.
- Winner of 9 Freepies awards for excellence in film making and had clips selected for features six times on Liveleak.
- Director trademark: Royalty free music.
AMDB Memorable Quotes:
Cindy Sheehan: My baby died, my beautiful baby died, and president Bush and the Zionists won't even talk to me. To explain it to me. Again. All I'm asking is for him to let me scream at him and wail on camera.
Bill Clinton: [From an interview] Of course I wish I had done more to catch Osama Bin Laden, but to-
David Abercrombie: But he didn't. He didn't do anything at all...[Footage of planes hitting the World Trade Center] thanks liberals...
Ann Coulter: [Bones rustling slightly and tendons twanging as her limbs shift] The only thing worse than a liberal against the war is a soldier against the war.
Steve Doocy: Worse than Michael Moore?
Ann Coulter: Worse than Martin Luther King Jr.