~*~ Games ~*~
Reppin': Mr. Onslaught
"Shit Just Got Real": Moments of perceived grandeur in a game - When you beat Street Fighter IV with the proper amount of perfects/ultra combo finishes, Akuma shows up...
Bosses which have angered you beyond any reasonable degree - Akuma from Super Street Fighter II Turbo pretty much takes the cake in this category.
What's the most fun you've had playing games? (no hatin' thread) - For me this would have to be using Akuma in Street Fighter III: The Third Strike, Fighting for the Future.
Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus Strikes Back! - A fully completed "Let's Play" thread that leaves you wondering, "who would win between Sephiroth and Akuma?"
> >>> OWNAGE GTA4 VID ZONE <<< [GTA4] - n/t
~*~ Goons With Spoons ~*~
Reppin': Mr. Wiggles
Did you know they put BACTERIA in cheese?!
- Researchers at Newcastle University in England have now identified eight previously undiscovered microbes on the French, brie-like cheese called Reblochon. The potential benefits of these new microbes are still unknown...
Get Your Roquefort Before March 23rd
- Wait does that have BACTERIA in it because ewww.
I am a giant man-girl. What alcohol should I choose for my friend's party.
- People drinking for all the wrong reasons.
What do you pack for lunch?
- Can't be pinku!
What's in that sauce?
- Wanna meat that sauce.
Aphrodisiacs and Valentines Day Meals
- Getting close to the day, so you'd better start planning. You'll want something light to keep the mode. I suggest durian dipped in ranch.
And I thought Guinness couldn't get any better
- Maybe if you added ranch hmmmmm????
Good on its own.
- Anything, as long as it's dipped in ranch.
The most beautiful woman on all of Facebook is no longer just enchanting your Facebook feed. She's here, y'all!
These sponges will make your hair WHITE and your teeth CURLY.
The Something Awful Forums: the last bastion of sanity on the Internet. "Forum Fridays" glances at some of the most interesting and popular threads from nearly each forum, highlighting a handful of threads each week.