~*~ Games ~*~
Reppin': Mr. Onslaught
"Shit Just Got Real": Moments of perceived grandeur in a game - When you beat Street Fighter IV with the proper amount of perfects/ultra combo finishes, Akuma shows up...
Bosses which have angered you beyond any reasonable degree - Akuma from Super Street Fighter II Turbo pretty much takes the cake in this category.
What's the most fun you've had playing games? (no hatin' thread) - For me this would have to be using Akuma in Street Fighter III: The Third Strike, Fighting for the Future.
Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus Strikes Back! - A fully completed "Let's Play" thread that leaves you wondering, "who would win between Sephiroth and Akuma?"
> >>> OWNAGE GTA4 VID ZONE <<< [GTA4] - n/t
~*~ Goons With Spoons ~*~
Reppin': Mr. Wiggles
Did you know they put BACTERIA in cheese?!
- Researchers at Newcastle University in England have now identified eight previously undiscovered microbes on the French, brie-like cheese called Reblochon. The potential benefits of these new microbes are still unknown...
Get Your Roquefort Before March 23rd
- Wait does that have BACTERIA in it because ewww.
I am a giant man-girl. What alcohol should I choose for my friend's party.
- People drinking for all the wrong reasons.
What do you pack for lunch?
- Can't be pinku!
What's in that sauce?
- Wanna meat that sauce.
Aphrodisiacs and Valentines Day Meals
- Getting close to the day, so you'd better start planning. You'll want something light to keep the mode. I suggest durian dipped in ranch.
And I thought Guinness couldn't get any better
- Maybe if you added ranch hmmmmm????
Good on its own.
- Anything, as long as it's dipped in ranch.
It's time to get a new TV. Your old one was made like two years ago, and so much has changed. You might as well be looking at a dinosaur's butthole. Why would you keep doing that, when you could be looking at a robot's butthole?
This libtard terminator keeps asking for guns that don't exist and I may have to close early out of frustration.
My game is funded. Now I know everything.
Sea of Thieves: Reduced the number of quest types from 3 to 2
The Something Awful Forums: the last bastion of sanity on the Internet. "Forum Fridays" glances at some of the most interesting and popular threads from nearly each forum, highlighting a handful of threads each week.