~*~ Goons With Spoons ~*~
Reppin': Mr. Wiggles
ICSA XXXV: Horses and Fine Scottish Men
- A reminder that Iron Chef Battle Oats is still current, and waiting for your entry!
The War to end all Wars: Pot Pie in Pennsylvania
- Who makes threads about pot pies I mean come on that's kind of mundane.
Fall calls for pumpkin goods!
- Well, there it is. It's fall, which means it's pumpkin eating time. Did you know there is almost nothing you can't add pumpkin to? It's a true fact!
Goons With Spades: The Gardening Thread
- Fall has arrived and our gardens are most likely done for the year. Jump to the last page and comiserate with us.
How to prepare the most unpleasant texture imagineable?
- Wait what now? No, wait wait. Why?
What do I eat in Western Europe?
- No, not WESTERN EUROPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Surely there is nothing good to eat there!
Warm up for Fall: Potato Leek Soup
- Nothing says warm like savoury soup.
Some people use peanut and others use soybean but I have to say I love rape
- Come to this thread to talk about fied bacon, fried butter, fried twinkies and all other manor of carnie food.
~*~ The Firing Range ~*~
Reppin': Miso Beno
I Married My Russian Import - The things Mishaco does to get around the 1991 firearms importation ban. I swear.
Molon labe! and pass the pizza - How did I end up in the America.jpg thread?
Knob Creek Machinegun Shoot, Oct 9th - 11th - Machine guns are basically the coolest thing ever.
Story research: concealing a P226? - Perhaps your female character's concealment problem stems from her use of a crappy holster and a full frame pistol. Just a thought.
‘Toad coin?’ wondered the traveler as he examined the pebble. It did not look all that different from any other pebble, and certainly nothing like a coin. ‘What manner of coin has no head or tail, and bears no seal or flag? Who backs this toad coin, the toad bank? The toad treasury!?’ The traveler laughed, but the toads croaked sternly back at him.
Spending $10-15 a day on perishable organic dog food is not a sign of a decadent culture in terminal decline, it's actually real good and worth it.
No lifeguard on duty. Maze run at your own risk.
The Something Awful Forums: the last bastion of sanity on the Internet. "Forum Fridays" glances at some of the most interesting and popular threads from nearly each forum, highlighting a handful of threads each week.