~*~ Goons With Spoons ~*~
Reppin': Mr. Wiggles
ICSA XXXV: Horses and Fine Scottish Men
- A reminder that Iron Chef Battle Oats is still current, and waiting for your entry!
The War to end all Wars: Pot Pie in Pennsylvania
- Who makes threads about pot pies I mean come on that's kind of mundane.
Fall calls for pumpkin goods!
- Well, there it is. It's fall, which means it's pumpkin eating time. Did you know there is almost nothing you can't add pumpkin to? It's a true fact!
Goons With Spades: The Gardening Thread
- Fall has arrived and our gardens are most likely done for the year. Jump to the last page and comiserate with us.
How to prepare the most unpleasant texture imagineable?
- Wait what now? No, wait wait. Why?
What do I eat in Western Europe?
- No, not WESTERN EUROPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Surely there is nothing good to eat there!
Warm up for Fall: Potato Leek Soup
- Nothing says warm like savoury soup.
Some people use peanut and others use soybean but I have to say I love rape
- Come to this thread to talk about fied bacon, fried butter, fried twinkies and all other manor of carnie food.
~*~ The Firing Range ~*~
Reppin': Miso Beno
I Married My Russian Import - The things Mishaco does to get around the 1991 firearms importation ban. I swear.
Molon labe! and pass the pizza - How did I end up in the America.jpg thread?
Knob Creek Machinegun Shoot, Oct 9th - 11th - Machine guns are basically the coolest thing ever.
Story research: concealing a P226? - Perhaps your female character's concealment problem stems from her use of a crappy holster and a full frame pistol. Just a thought.
Levi Johnston confronts his own mortality and offers his support for a new candidate for president.
Self-driving pizza delivery cars were an invention never meant for this world.
A sign proclaiming "BACTA: DA FUTURE" marks the town's medical clinic
The Something Awful Forums: the last bastion of sanity on the Internet. "Forum Fridays" glances at some of the most interesting and popular threads from nearly each forum, highlighting a handful of threads each week.