Starting a company is difficult for anyone - doubly so if you happen to be a monster. Make the most of your unique situation with a witty business name that will be sure to catch any customer's eye.
Clever Names for a Coffee Shop Owned by a Vampire
- Central Perk
- Cuppa Cabana
- Brew Sensation
- Jerry's Coffee (if the vampire is named Jerry)"You mocha me crazy! Hahaha!"
- It's Bean Fun
- Common Grounds
A Mummy's Dentist Office
- Tooth or Dare
- There's Molar Where That Came From
- Cathleen's Dentistry (if the mummy is named Cathleen)
- Bicuspid Curious
- You Know the Drill
- No Big Floss
A Tool Shop Owned by a Wolfman
- Tools of the Trade
- Mike's Tools (if the wolfman is named Mike)
- Let's Get Hammered
- Pipe Dream
- Nailed It
- Duct Tape Dynasty
A Zombie-Owned Book Store
- Novel Idea
- Shelf Indulgence
- Bound to Please
- Cassandra's Book Shop (if the zombie is named Cassandra)
- Writ & Wisdom
A Pizzeria Owned by the Creature from the Black Lagoon
- Mario's Pizza (if the creature from the Black Lagoon is named Mario)
- Slice of Heaven
- Say Cheese
- Live and Let Pie
- Dough! (above an illegal depiction of Homer from The Simpsons)
A Monster Supply Store Owned by Frankenstein's Monster
- Very Nice Monster Supplies (if the shop and/or its supplies are very nice)
Following America's defeat in World War 3, allied forces uncovered a number of experimental weapon prototypes in the hotel-compound of Trump's loyalist Space Force army. Had the war continued just a few more months, these secret weapons would have changed the course of the war.
Extremely proud over here! The bosses took notice and I have been promoted to 20 cages!!
Are there arrows in Tomb Raider? "No. Absolutely not."
The Something Awful front page news tackles anything both off and on the Internet. Mostly "on" though, as we're all incredible nerds.