MLB 2K7 Patch Notes For April 2
- Removed restriction requiring all trade-ins and free agent signings to have at least three syllables and an accent mark in their first name.
- Fixed animation glitch that caused Dontrelle Willis to stand on one leg and scoot around the field like Gumby.
- Replaced placeholder graphic in stands that said "insert old people and Mexicans."
- Removed "(Texans Hate Geography)" from "Central Division" marker.
- Announcer no longer says "he must have found out his daughter is dating a black guy" when camera zooms in on a fan leaving Minute Maid Park.
Kansas City Royals
- Fixed glitch that caused Xbox 360 processors to catch fire when caluclating team ERA.
- Fred Phelps no longer listed as a member of the active roster.
- If a hit ball touches the man gathering nightcrawlers near the right field wall the batter is automatically out.
- Curveball physics no longer denounced as witchcraft by fans.
- Realistic "Mike Sweeney Injury Mode" includes season-ending injuries when player comes in contact with other players, benches, pants, warm air, errant oxygen atoms, etc.
Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim
- Fans no longer allowed refunds after fourth inning in Franchise Mode.
- Removed trivia tidbit claiming team is "Like the Clippers to LA, only maybe a little better at basketball."
Los Angeles Dodgers
- Announcers no longer say "Going out the way he came in" in reference to Hispanic players jumping barricades to catch foul balls.
- Added factoid about team nearly being named "Milwaukee Incest" to Trivia.
- Miller Park now tilts to the left to indicate female seating section.
- Sign saying "Black people: Please do not bust out windows" removed from area behind outfield seating.
- Fixed Johan Santana facial model to assure he looks like a retard every time the camera focuses on him.
- Game no longer challenges players to read through team's pitching roster out loud without laughing.
New York Mets
- Club no longer referred to as "The K-Mart of New York Baseball."
- Advanced voice recognition technology allows controller to violently shock any player who says "subway series" in reference to games with the Yankees.
- Age verification no longer informs teenage players that Juilo Franco has been in the MLB "longer than you've been alive."
New York Yankees
- Fixed glitch that renamed Alex Rodriguez to "soulless locker room tumor who'd call his mother a whore in front of a priest for $3.75 and a handjob from ESPN."
- Announcer no longer accuses choking relievers of "trying to piss on Catfish Hunter's grave but hitting Steinbrenner's."
- Removed Team History entry saying Brien Taylor was "a flight lesson away from making a real impact on New York."
- ESRB rating instantly changes to "M" for anyone who has a headset and plays as the Yankees in Online Mode.
- Removed intro video of Billy Beane saying the club will keep its color scheme "just to infuriate and confuse Raiders fans."
- Mike Pizza no longer comes to the plate by rising from a grave behind the umpire.