Melbourne Underage, Ashida Kim, and LUE 2
This is the internet. Everybody has to be nice to everyone else.
ONE OF THESE FUCKS ACTUALLY USED "you're" CORRECTLY! HOLY SHIT!
My car gets me bowling league babes.
I live in Orange County and let me tell you, the TV show doesn't have nearly as much Mexicans as I see everyday.
40 percent of her body weight is in her breasts. The other 60 percent is in her ass.
It's a retarded beach party!
Attention Whoring 101
This is a very important discussion.