I hate people from America who want to live in Japan. Here are my talking points for this segment.
1. You are a loser in America. WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT'LL CHANGE OVER THERE?
2. While Japanese women are stereotypical subservient to men and have no will of their own, THEY STILL WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU.
3. They hate anime nerds over there JUST AS MUCH AS WE HATE THEM HERE.
4. Your life will be a pathetic circus of despair no matter which country you live in.
5. Fuck their rail system and fuck you.
Take note, Japan Forum.
Oh you just made everybody soooo jealous.
They're supposed to ask your age before you register to make sure 13-year-olds don't sign up.
Yeah I want to leave a country where at least half the people speak English so I can go hang out with this fucker all day.
I wonder how many disappointed nerds get off the plane in Japan and realize that all the women don't look like Naruto.
One of the few ways Japanese people can assert their individualism. Look as white as you can. I hope this blonde hair makes me stand out!
ASCII art is supposed to look like something.
Ths guy is stuck in 1942.
Hows about you, me, and five uncomfortable minutes in my basement apartment next to the dusty Christmas tree that's still up from my last visit with my estranged children.
The Upper Kitchen Cabinet Where Your Roommate Keeps His Food: You’ll 'need the footstool' to reach your roommate’s 'fine selection' of 'stale cereal,' but he'll never notice if 'only a little is missing from each box.' Feel less guilty by reminding yourself that Jeff 'acts weird around your girlfriend,' and always 'asks about her.' What a 'creep.'
This ain't your daddy's globe...! .... or is it?!
There are hundreds of stories happening on the World Wide Web. Let me tell you, that's a very wide web. Our goal at Weekend Web is to bring you the latest headlines from around the Internet. We go into the very bowels of message boards everywhere and find out what millions of online citizens have to say.