As an owner of Uninstaller Pro, you have access to the most powerful uninstallation tools on Earth. Setting up your software couldn't be easier!
1. Download UninstallerUninstaller.exe from our website.
2. Double-click UninstallerUninstaller.exe to remove any previous versions of Uninstaller Pro.
3. Download UninstallerUninstallerUninstaller.exe from our website.
4. Double-click UninstallerUninstallerUninstaller.exe to remove UninstallerUninstaller.exe and UninstallerUninstallerUninstaller.exe from your computer.
5. Download Uninstaller.exe from our website.
6. Double-click Uninstaller.exe to begin the installation process.
7. At this point the installer will close. This is to be expected, as Uninstaller Pro is so advanced that it pre-emptively uninstalls installer programs - before they're even installed!
8. Try to double-click Uninstaller.exe again to begin the installation process. Notice how Uninstaller.exe disappears before your mouse gets anywhere near it. That's Uninstaller Pro at work.
9. At this point the not-yet-installed Uninstaller Pro will be uninstalled by Uninstaller Pro.
10. Attempt to download Uninstaller.exe from our website. Oops! Looks like our website is gone. You guessed it, that's Uninstaller Pro at work again.
11. Return to the folder where you originally downloaded Uninstaller.exe and note that the file has returned. This is because the not-yet-installed Uninstaller Pro has completely uninstalled itself, reversing every previous uninstallation in the process.
12. Double-click Uninstaller.exe to begin the next stage of the installation process, which is to create Uninstaller(2).exe, which is immediately uninstalled for your convenience.
13. Press Control+Shift+Escape to view your computer's active processes. Make sure Installer Pro (another fine product from our company) isn't running, as Installer Pro has been known to create conflicts with Uninstaller Pro. It's worth checking even if you never installed Installer Pro, as Installer Pro is so remarkably efficient that it has likely installed itself on your system.
14. At this point you'll notice your mouse cursor has disappeared. Things are going great!
15. There are now two files named Uninstaller.exe in your Uninstaller Pro installation folder. This should not be possible. Indeed, the files seem to flicker, one existing while the other disappears, then vice versa. One Uninstaller.exe is Uninstaller Pro. The other Uninstaller.exe is the Uninstaller Pro uninstaller. You may ask one question of each.
16. Moments after reading these words, just before you are able to read step 17, these Uninstaller Pro installation instructions will disappear. Good luck!
17. TURN OFF YOUR COMPUTER BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE! INCINERATE THE HARDWARE! IF YOU ARE UNHAPPY WITH YOUR SOFTWARE YOU MAY REQUEST A REFUND AT OUR WEBSITE, WHICH REMAINS UNINSTALLED.
In the wake of criticism, White County Indiana is employing new tactics to prepare the community for active shooters.
Never before has a piece of consumer hardware so perfectly captured the feeling of hiding a boner while browsing the airbrushed t-shirt stall at a county fair!
The Something Awful front page news tackles anything both off and on the Internet. Mostly "on" though, as we're all incredible nerds.