Subject: Free Catalogs: Vintage Movie Posters
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 05:29:29 -0500 (EST)
From: litt[email protected]
Free Catalogs: Vintage Movie Posters ---1940's-1970's
150,000 Original Release Movie Posters
We will EMAIL you any of the following lists:
- Abbott and Costello---125 posters
- Brigitte Bardot---300 posters
- Bruce Lee---150 posters
- Clark Gable---150 posters
- Disney Animation---1000 posters
- Disney Live Action---1500 posters
- Elvis Presley---350 posters
- Frank Sinatra---400 posters
- Gary Cooper---375 posters
- Gone With The Wind---THEATER DISPLAYS
- Great International Film Directors---1000 posters
- Humphrey Bogart---500 posters
- James Bond---200 posters
- James Dean---75 posters
- Jerry Lewis---200 posters
- John Wayne---650 posters
- Laurel and Hardy---150 posters
- Lone Ranger, Roy Rogers, Hopalong, Gene Autry, Misc Cowboys
- Marilyn Monroe---150 posters
- Marlon Brando---250 posters
- Martin and Lewis---180 posters
- Marx Bros, 3 Stooges, Harold Lloyd, Chas Chaplin
- Ronald Reagan---125 posters
- Science Fiction, Fantasy, Horror, Monster, Space---7000 posters
- Superman, Batman, Capt America, Flash Gordon, Capt Marvel, Zorro
- Tarzan, Jungle Jim, Bomba, Sabu, Jungle---2000 posters
- Vintage Hollywood, 1940's-1950's---10,000 posters
- Rock & Roll, Adolescents, Bad Girls, Motorcycles, Hot Rods---1250 posters
- Gladiator, Epic, Myth, Legend---1000 posters
- Beatles---80 posters
To: Little Caesar
Subject: RE: Free Catalogs: Vintage Movie Posters
Hey, thanks for this great list. I've been looking for an obscure sci-fi movie poster everywhere, but I cant find it. Maybe you guys have it. It's called "Red Menismo and the Claw Honkers" and is was made in 1962 by Red Dot! films, an independant company. It starred Burt Starrington and Marrisa Jelbroto, and was directed by Michael De La Playa, who also did "Earth vs. the Evil Martian Death Snake", which was a bit less obscure. "Red Menismo" was about these astronauts who make this rocket and travel to an alternate Earth, one where the Nazis have teamed up with UFOs to build this raygun to shoot the moon with, and Red Menismo has to battle these mutant "Claw Honkers" that shoot these kind of green laser beam thingys. Its a great movie, but I can't find a poster of it anywhere!!! If you have this film, or any of the following, please write back!
"Captain K's Magical Scary Farm" (The Series)
"The Fat Man's Day Off"
"Doctor Evil's House of Stabbings"
"Marsupial: A Love Story"
"Living in Sin: The Marsh Broderson Story"
"Mr. Wacker Plays the Ponies"
Thanks a lot!
Your lair. Maybe you lure victims to it, maybe you hide in it between killings, or maybe you haunt it 24/7 because you’re tragically confined by a curse. Whatever the situation, for most of us monsters, a living/un-living space is an important part of our identities. In this column, Monstergeddon award winners share their lair tips and techniques!
Works great on my child, who hasn't barked at all for as long as she's worn the apparatus. When she turns three, we will remove it for a trial period.
The famed gonzo otaku journalist writes about the death of gaming culture in 2014.
Try not to break your console while I try not to break my cyber brain.
Our Something Awful email pranks target the worst and most idiotic folks on the Internet. Believe it or not, these email pranks are all - unfortunately - real.