Submitted by David Hosie
This video raises a lot of questions!
1) Can he piss out of his penis hands? If so, has he ever considered a career as the worst Mega Man boss ever?
2) Does the blood flow required to keep 3 penii erect effect his cognitive function at all? If so, was his impaired judgment a determining factor in his taking the role of Edward Penishands to begin with?
3) Does this mean the other pretend porno movie names my immature friends and I used to come up with when we were like 10 years old are real movies too? If so, can someone send me a link to where I can purchase "Sex Trek: Deep Throat Nine", "White Men Can't Hump" and "How Stella Got Her Tube Packed"? Thanks!
4) If I find whoever directed this movie, knocked them out with a tire iron to the head and repeatedly ran over their body with a steamroller, would it be justifiable homicide?
5) What the fuck is wrong with the world?
Sometimes I dream that I'm sitting in the back of the defunct Weinermobile as it careens driverless down the highway. At first I thought this was symbolic of the powerlessness I feel in life, but then I realized it's actually the Weinermobile's dream of being able to drive again.
Three years ago, when we were burying my uncle, Cleaver and some gross lady dog (Solstice???) showed up at the cemetery and starting going at it really loudly. It ruined everything and we had to have a "re-do" the next day and it cost a fortune. I've hated him ever since for that.
Ignore the hype. Find out how these games will likely go right or wrong.
As you may have noticed, the most popular viral videos at any given time are amazingly banal, annoying, and cliched pieces of waste. It almost seems as if the internet naturally gravitates towards the worst possible Youtube and Google video selections. So it stands to reason that if the terrible videos become popular, then the unpopular videos must be awesome! We here at Something Awful present to you AwfulVision™, our own patented service dedicated to showcasing a wide selection of unpopular videos that apparently must be good! Welcome to Web 3.9. Welcome to AwfulVision™!