Submitted by David Hosie
This video raises a lot of questions!
1) Can he piss out of his penis hands? If so, has he ever considered a career as the worst Mega Man boss ever?
2) Does the blood flow required to keep 3 penii erect effect his cognitive function at all? If so, was his impaired judgment a determining factor in his taking the role of Edward Penishands to begin with?
3) Does this mean the other pretend porno movie names my immature friends and I used to come up with when we were like 10 years old are real movies too? If so, can someone send me a link to where I can purchase "Sex Trek: Deep Throat Nine", "White Men Can't Hump" and "How Stella Got Her Tube Packed"? Thanks!
4) If I find whoever directed this movie, knocked them out with a tire iron to the head and repeatedly ran over their body with a steamroller, would it be justifiable homicide?
5) What the fuck is wrong with the world?
Your lair. Maybe you lure victims to it, maybe you hide in it between killings, or maybe you haunt it 24/7 because you’re tragically confined by a curse. Whatever the situation, for most of us monsters, a living/un-living space is an important part of our identities. In this column, Monstergeddon award winners share their lair tips and techniques!
Works great on my child, who hasn't barked at all for as long as she's worn the apparatus. When she turns three, we will remove it for a trial period.
The famed gonzo otaku journalist writes about the death of gaming culture in 2014.
Try not to break your console while I try not to break my cyber brain.
As you may have noticed, the most popular viral videos at any given time are amazingly banal, annoying, and cliched pieces of waste. It almost seems as if the internet naturally gravitates towards the worst possible Youtube and Google video selections. So it stands to reason that if the terrible videos become popular, then the unpopular videos must be awesome! We here at Something Awful present to you AwfulVision™, our own patented service dedicated to showcasing a wide selection of unpopular videos that apparently must be good! Welcome to Web 3.9. Welcome to AwfulVision™!