Submitted by David Hosie
This video raises a lot of questions!
1) Can he piss out of his penis hands? If so, has he ever considered a career as the worst Mega Man boss ever?
2) Does the blood flow required to keep 3 penii erect effect his cognitive function at all? If so, was his impaired judgment a determining factor in his taking the role of Edward Penishands to begin with?
3) Does this mean the other pretend porno movie names my immature friends and I used to come up with when we were like 10 years old are real movies too? If so, can someone send me a link to where I can purchase "Sex Trek: Deep Throat Nine", "White Men Can't Hump" and "How Stella Got Her Tube Packed"? Thanks!
4) If I find whoever directed this movie, knocked them out with a tire iron to the head and repeatedly ran over their body with a steamroller, would it be justifiable homicide?
5) What the fuck is wrong with the world?
Hows about you, me, and five uncomfortable minutes in my basement apartment next to the dusty Christmas tree that's still up from my last visit with my estranged children.
The Upper Kitchen Cabinet Where Your Roommate Keeps His Food: You’ll 'need the footstool' to reach your roommate’s 'fine selection' of 'stale cereal,' but he'll never notice if 'only a little is missing from each box.' Feel less guilty by reminding yourself that Jeff 'acts weird around your girlfriend,' and always 'asks about her.' What a 'creep.'
This ain't your daddy's globe...! .... or is it?!
As you may have noticed, the most popular viral videos at any given time are amazingly banal, annoying, and cliched pieces of waste. It almost seems as if the internet naturally gravitates towards the worst possible Youtube and Google video selections. So it stands to reason that if the terrible videos become popular, then the unpopular videos must be awesome! We here at Something Awful present to you AwfulVision™, our own patented service dedicated to showcasing a wide selection of unpopular videos that apparently must be good! Welcome to Web 3.9. Welcome to AwfulVision™!