Answer Key: Okay, so I'll provide the show/series/game these illustrations convey, but not the specific characters or the certain episode within a series or whatever; sometimes, you still have to figure something out for your damn self!
2) The Office (UK)
4) South Park
5) Top Gear
6) Star Wars
8) Katamari Damacy
9) Samurai Jack
10) Presidents of the United States of America
11) The Fantastic Four
13) The Beatles (Sgt. Pepper's)
14) The various incarnations of David Bowie: A Timeline
15) Toy Story
16) Star Trek: The Next Generation
18) Maniac Mansion
19) Space Tree the Space Tree in Space
20) Loony Tunes
21) Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!
22) Super Mario Bros.
23) The Wizard of Oz
24) SpongeBob SquarePants
25) The Muppets
26) King of the Hill
29) Classic Movie Monsters: Wolfman, Dracula, Frankenstein, Bride of Frankenstein, Mummy, Creature from the Black Lagoon
31) and 32) Sesame Street
33) Jurassic Park
34) Mad Men
35) Pokemon (the original 151 characters)
[sauntering up to joss whedon giving magazine interview] Hey are these guys bothering you
Internment Camp Queens Caught Scamming Extra Servings Of Water And Laying Around All Day In Government-Provided Housing
Two wonderful new games let you jump into meat grinders and walk into cactii.
Ben Garrison's Cartoons explained; Part 2!
The Comedy Goldmine examines the funniest and most creative threads from the Something Awful Forums. Although the Comedy Goldmine has changed authors many times over the years, its focus on the Something Awful Forums is still the same. Includes hilarious Photoshops, amusing work stories, parodies, and other types of oddball humor.